COLOR CHANGING MASTER BATCH PLASTIC COMPOUND INFORMATION
SolarActive® color change masterbatch for plastic color changing toys.
Indoors plastics are clear or have a slight residual depending on the color. Outdoors the color change is strong and vibrant. SolarActive® color changing plastic compounds or masterbatch are available for manufacturers. Toys and plastic products change color in the sun using SolarActive® color change technology and color changing raw materials.
Do you need a new approach to make your merchandise come to life?
Imagine your product and or packaging exploding with vibrant color every time it goes outside! Indoors….colorless. Expose it outdoors and the color appears instantly. Back indoors again, and the color disappears quickly. This process can be repeated over and over again. SolarActive® Color Changing Master Batch Plastic Compound has a unique molecular structure which causes it to react when exposed to ultraviolet (UV) light. Add a distinctive flair to your plastic products.
USING MASTER BATCH
SolarActive® Color Changing Master Batch Plastic Compound has incredible possibilities for a variety of applications. It can be successfully incorporated in plastic products by mixing like resins for the process of plastic injection, blow molding, extrusion, sonic welding, etc. Using SolarActive® Color Changing Master Batch creates colorful plastic products. Our products are stable, bright and economically feasible.
COLOR CHANGING PLASTIC COMPOUNDS AVAILABLE
- Polyethylene (PE)
High density and Low density
- Polypropylene (PP)
- PVC Soft or Hard
- Polyurethane (PU)
- K resin
- Polystyrene marginal success, use CAP, or K Resin- optically clear.
- The harder the resin = less intensity in color.
BASE COLORS ARE:
(Special colors created by special request only)
TOLERANCE TO CHANGE
- Upon UV exposure, colors will change approximately 2000 times depending on the item
- FDA APPROVED
- Non toxic
- EPA Approved (Environmental Protection Agency)
- TOSCA Approved (Toxic Safety non-flammable Control Act)
- JIS Approved (Japanese Food Research Laboratory, equivalent to FDA in the US)
- Shelf Life – Approximately 10 years if not exposed to UV light and proper Storage conditions have been maintained.
- Temperature and Humidity – Store product in cool dry, dark place between 50 degrees and 75 degrees (F).
- Utilize our research and product development department to create projects from beginning to end.
- We can help you translate your ideas to SolarActive® products.